Sunday 5 November 2017

Data Entry Operator Cum Office Assistant

Data Entry cum Office Asst:
Essential knowledge:
Candidate’s familiarity and practice related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and MS Excel
A strong command over oral and written English with ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
Only Asian candidates can apply.
Contact no: 0588318043
Salary: 2,200-3200

  • Gender: Any
  • Contact No.: 0588318043
  • Email: juye@yahoo.com
  • Street: business bay
  • City: Dubai

4 comments:

  1. Good Evening,

    My self Mahadev Sawant

    I am attaching my detailed resume for subject post.

    I am available to join your organisation immediately if got selected.

    I have completed my Graduation in Accountancy & Finance from Mumbai University with distinction.

    Worked for Axis bank as a back Office Assistant cum Accountant for 2 years.

    Recently worked with Iris business Ltd as a Financial Analyst for last 4-5 years.

    I am having expertise in advance excel,Microsoft Office & Tally 9.0 ERP (CERTIFIED)

    My above expertise, experience & qualification are perfectly matching with job profile which is helpful to growth of the profile & organisation.

    I am ready to join immediately without notice period as my family is residing in dubai UAE.


    Also additionally I am a Professional certified & freelancing photographer.




    Sincerly

    Mahadev Sawant
    UAE:+971566777860
    IND: +919773688208
    mahadevsawant712@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am MAHESH TAMBE
    I working On SAP ERP system i have 2 yr experince

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY
    Email Id:-tambemahesh1993@gmail.com
    IND Mob No:-+919822367956

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Fahad. I have Data entry experience. Please contact with me
    In -0553848299
    EMAIL:- fahadbingaffar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete