Friday 15 December 2017

Design Mechanical Engineer

We are exciting steel fabrication company growing at steady pace requiring a design engineer with out of box thinking who has
i, great project management skills
ii, estimation of projects.
iii, Expert Knowledge of the design softwares like 3DMax, Designpro, Solidworks
iv, MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF AUTOCAD.
v, has minimum of 3 years UAE steel fabrication experience vi, knows estimation of steel projectsv, great time management skills
vii, fabrication preferably in non-oil sector as flat trailers Semi,Trailer, tanks, waste skips etc.vii, is able to implement systems and adopt change.
x, UAE driving license would be an asset.

  • Job Type: Full Time
  • Gender: Male
  • Email: steelfabcareer@gmail.com
  • Street: 123 Ras Al Khor
  • City: Dubai


5 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,

    I received mail for interview today(16/01/2018). But I don't understand that how can I select Date and Time for myself. Kindly send me Date, Time and Location on our email for interview. I will be very thankful.

    Regards,

    Kaleem Ullah
    Mechanical Engineer
    me_kaleem2006@yahoo0.com
    0563481741

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sir,

    Please let me know how to schedule interview. I received email on 28-01-2018.

    Regards,
    Nanjesh
    nanjeshnandish@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sir,
    Thank you for the consider my App;ication.i received email on today. please book the Appointment on thursday(01-02-2018). Please Kindly send me the Time and Location for the Interview.
    Regards,
    James Baby
    jamesbaby94@gmail.com
    +971554576623

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the consider my Application.i received email. please book the Appointment on sunday(11-02-2018). Please Kindly send me the Time for the Interview.
    Regards,
    Nazim Budhan
    nazim.budhan@gmail.com
    +918983293872
    Skype Id-nazim.budhan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the consider my Application.i received email. please book the Appointment on sunday(11-02-2018). Please Kindly send me the Time for the Interview.
    Regards,
    Nazim Budhan
    nazim.budhan@gmail.com
    +918983293872
    Skype Id-nazim.budhan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete